Make it a Jamberry Occasion

Make it a Jamberry Occasion

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Summer Sunday Jamberry Combo Sensation

I have to say that I have become a Jamberry wrap addict. Before, I used to cry because I just either didn't have the money to get my nails done or I was tossing money away buying nail polish that would look great for a few days then start to peel and chip or would turn clumpy. Ever have that problem where you polish one hand perfect and then the other hand (usually the opposite hand you write and use the most) looks like a little kid painted it? That would be me. I would work and work to paint one hand perfectly while my right hand looked a mess not to mention I didn't have any nails so it just looked like a nubby nail job. I still have short nails (however they are no longer nubs dreaming of stubs), but with Jamberry wraps, I get pretty much an equally great manicure on BOTH hands and since Jamberry has so many different styles, I can have all the attention on the artwork instead of my nail length. I still get lots of compliments even when my wraps have been on for a month. They literally don't chip or peel and the artwork/designs don't fade. It's a Win! Win! Back in the day I would spend about $7 per bottle of polish, $1.59 on remover, and priceless amounts of aggravation and hours watching nail tutorials. Now, I might spend about $15-45 on Jamberry Wraps and I mix and match for a truly great look that lasts through household chores, kids, and every day life.






            Today my pick for a great combo look is Shake Your Tail Feather and Jaded. 





          Shake A Tail Feather and Jaded is perfect for those end of summer parties and events as well as adding some glitz at the beach and pool. This combo is fun, sophisticated, and very trendy. Whether you are boardwalk fancy free or summertime Boho carefree, this is the look for you. Add a French Tip sheet and a sheet of Atlantis or Diamond Dust Sparkle for a really fantastic look on every nail. 


             Get your Shake A Tail Feather and Jaded Combo today! Buy 3 Get 1 Free! Don't forget to ask me how you can get some free Jamberry and great hostess rewards by hosting an online or in-home Jamberry Party!

                         Nikki's Jamin Jams




No comments:

Post a Comment