Make it a Jamberry Occasion

Make it a Jamberry Occasion

Monday, June 29, 2015

Hostess Party Wednesday: Calling All School and Sunday School Teachers!

Calling all school teachers and Sunday school teachers...add to your teaching materials budgets by hosting a Jamberry Nails Party! 



Getting budget money for your classrooms and even your Sunday school funds can be rough. Finding ways to make those dollars stretch for much needed supplies (I know you all have those students who show up with barely a pencil that first week), can be hard. Jamberry knows just how hard all teachers work whether you teach at a private, public, or the local Sunday school class. Every teacher I know not only uses their budget money but also throws in their own personal cash to be able to get learning materials for their kids. Those materials don't come cheap and many of the items are not "kid proof". Let me help you earn money quick and easy for your classroom by hosting an online or in-home party. It's very easy to do. First, choose whether you want to host an online Facebook party or an in-home. If you live outside of my area, I will find you a consultant that will work with you. Second, invite all your friends. Send out E-Mails and make phone calls. I will be glad to help you contact your guests. Parties usually last anywhere from a few days to a week. 

That's it. Other than promoting the event on your Facebook page and reminding your friends to come, that is all you do. I do all the rest. 

 I will bring great exclusive deals for you and your guests, have fun games for everyone to play, and provide samples. Plus if your party tops out at $500, I'll donate 25% to your party if you schedule it anytime between July 1, 2015-August 10, 2015. Schedule yours today! Comment below or visit me 
on Facebook:


No comments:

Post a Comment