Make it a Jamberry Occasion

Make it a Jamberry Occasion

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wicked Wednesday Super Deal!

 
 
 
 
It's Wednesday and I got the ultimate Jamberry Nails Deal but it only will last for 24 hours!
 
 
This is the craziest deal I have ever offered and it's too good to pass up!
 
 
Buy ANY 3 Jamberry Wraps and not only get 1 free or even 2 free, get 3 free wraps!
 
That's right. Buy 3 Get 3 absolutely FREE!
 
You will get 12 manicures and 12 pedicures for the price of just three sheets.
 
Plus, I'll throw in an added bonus!
 
Sign up to host an online party with me in the next 24 hours that has to start this month, and I will throw in a free mini heater or bottle of Jamberry Nails Cleanser.
 
 
NOW THAT IS AN INSANE DEAL!
 
 
Want an even crazier deal?
 
 
Sign up to be a Jamberry Consultant with me and you can get all the above PLUS
 
Your choice of an extra sheet of wraps or one bottle of Jamberry Nail Lacquer.
 
 
This deal will only last 24 hours and does not include any of the trademarked wraps or the Moon Shine Camo.
 
 
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET IN ON EITHER OF THESE INSANE DEALS TODAY!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment