Make it a Jamberry Occasion

Make it a Jamberry Occasion

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

It All Started With Facebook

By now you have probably read the small little box that tells you about myself. Let me tell you a little bit more. I am a writer-that much is true and I have always loved it, but until I can make a career from it, I have been really stuck trying to make extra income. The day I got a party invite for a Jamberry party was really by accident. I had accidentally clicked on Events on my Facebook profile and it looked kind of nifty. There was some games going on and I thought they looked fun. The hostess, I knew because she had gone to the same school as I had so I figured, "Why not?". I won a few prizes and the consultant began telling me about Jamberry and how she had made money from selling it. I was pretty skeptical because hello, I had gone through my phases of throwing product parties of various products and I never could reach the minimum sales. I literally beat myself up over trying to afford a picture from Home Interior. I just would get so close but never enough. However, there was something about all the information about Jamberry and her own story and experiences really hit home. She was a mom just like me and lived on a budget too yet had taken this leap of faith with this product. I began to do my homework and I began to wonder-"How had I never heard of this product before?" It was started by 3 moms-wives and none of the goals for consultants were so high that one couldn't obtain them. I began to believe I could do it too! There was just one tiny little hindrance-the cost of the starter kit. Two days had already passed and the lady hit me up just to see if I had any questions and how I was feeling about the whole consultant part of Jamberry. I told her my concerns and she gave me a way to help pay for my starter kit. The rest is history. I had my first online Facebook party and while I didn't earn my Fast Start and get at least $150 in sales, I haven't let that discourage me. So what makes these wraps the best thing since sliced bread? 1. They are affordable. Each sheet gives 2 manicures (Jamicures) and 2 Pedicures. They are $15 each or Buy 3 Get 1 Free 2. There are over 300 designs to choose from plus Lacquer Jamberry has over 300 designs including their charity wraps that give either Autism Awareness $2 from each sale goes to either Autism Awareness Society of America or Heart Health. 3. Jamberry Nails rewards their consultants and it's WIN! WIN! 4. Women are making money and still able to be a mother and friendly. 5. PRODUCT! FREE PRODUCT! Who doesn't like that? 6. All the Consultants and those over them help each other and thrive and are there for support as well. 7. Did I mention that you can make money? So I hope that you will keep coming back because I intend on chronicling my Jamberry Nails Journey to becoming a Lead Consultant and don't forget to visit my links! Jamberry has a great promotion going on right now with Buy 3 Get 1 Free. That's a total of 8 manicures and 8 pedicures for $45 USD and there is NO SALON anywhere that will give you that nor can guarentee that a salon manicure with nail art will last a minimum of 2 weeks with no chipping or fading.

No comments:

Post a Comment