Make it a Jamberry Occasion

Make it a Jamberry Occasion

Friday, April 10, 2015

Now Featuring, Jam Mama Abigail Shoeff of Bluffton, Indiana's Journey with Jamberry

Abigail Schoeff  is a lead consultant for Jamberry Nails and leads a pretty busy life. She is living proof that ANYONE can have success with Jamberry. Here is her story of her journey so far. She's also my Jam Mama and I am honored and happy to be part of her team!








       My Jamberry Journey. A friend of mine had been posting pictures of Jamberry wraps for over a year. I had always ignored them because I never even painted my nails. I am a mom to 3 amazing children ages 4, 5 & 7. Waiting for nail polish to dry in between making PB & J, doing laundry and cleaning house was not an option for me. One of my kiddos has also been diagnosed with Kabuki Syndrome & Autism. We are always on the go with doctor & therapy appointments. I am also a full time college student working toward my BS in Elementary Ed & Special Ed. So, i really don't have much me time. Anyway, right before Christmas, my friend posted a sale of her wraps. I decided to purchase some to support her. Once I got them, I placed them on a shelf and let them collect dust for a month. I was really nervous that I would mess up the application. 



        In January, she started posting about opportunities with Jamberry. I thought, maybe. We really needed the money, because we are a one income family, with me in school & our daughter in therapy & doctor appointments, we were kind of strapped. So, I sent my friend a message. She told me what I needed to do & I signed up that very day, January 9, 2015! I started a Facebook party for myself and earned back the price of the kit plus some. I had a few more parties that totaled $857 in sales & I signed a consultant under me. In February, I did $1057 in sales & signed 2 consultants. In March, I did $1583 in sales & signed another consultant. I have advanced twice to Lead Consultant, which has more earning potential. Each level that a consultant advances earns more money. Plus, I make money off of my team members. 





    


     The commission is one of the best compensation plans that I have seen. Jamberry has been very rewarding for me. It has pushed me out of my comfort zone but in a good way. I enjoy getting together with friends and new people and sharing Jamberry with them. I really love the products & I have an amazing team. I provide incentives for them to reach goals & I truly want them to be successful! Give Jamberry wraps a try, you will LOVE them & you may even want to join our team.


If you would like to learn more about Abigail Shoeff and her Jamberry products just click the links below! 

Abigail Schoeff's Official Facebook Page 

Abigail Schoeff's Jamberry Site  

Thank you Abigail for sharing your story! You are a great leader and motivator!  

No comments:

Post a Comment