Make it a Jamberry Occasion

Make it a Jamberry Occasion

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!






Mother's Day is always that one day out of the year when we celebrate our mothers and for some of us, it's when we get all those homemade cards, flowers grown in Styrofoam cups, and our husbands or significant others rush at the last minute to find that special gift to keep them out of the dog house. Ha-Ha.


It's a little bittersweet though for me. Two years ago, I lost the woman who had raised me and had been my mama. My grandma Helen was everything to me and I miss her dearly.


There are a lot of women out there who are unable to have children and are trying desperately to have a child of their very own. So on this day, I want to extend a very special "Happy Mother's Day" to them because in their hearts, they are already mothers. They deserve flowers and a special day of pampering just like the rest of us do.


Mother's Day isn't just for the women with children who are born to them. Every woman deserves to have something special given to them on this day because somewhere there is a child-or has been a child, who has been shaped, loved, and influenced by some woman whether it be a teacher, neighbor, aunt, cousin, or special lady who took time out to make some child's day a bit brighter. For me, it was my grandma and a few other great women, including a few that were teachers that helped me along the way.


For every woman whether you are a mother biologically or that has ever loved and cared for a child,


Happy Mother's Day!!














No comments:

Post a Comment